Monday, September 15, 2008

U.R. Riddle Letter

September 9, 2008
To Whom It May Concern:
Although it has been several years since he has been in my class, I still remember Uriah Riddle well. His analytical skills were brilliant and he was able to relate multiple facets of different fields in his studies. He wrote some of the best papers from my class, and I learned from them myself. Not only was he a strong writer, but he also excelled in mathematics. His knowledge of statistics was beyond the other students in the class. He was very motivated to learn the material himself and consistently produced high quality work. He took many liberal arts courses and was able to apply what he learned in those classes to his other courses as well as to his life. I could only hope that I could have such a brilliant mind working for me.
Best Regards,
Professor Dumbledore

No comments: